Friday, July 24, 2020

- Sunflower Sesh -

I'm not one to pull the trigger for professional family photos; I'm more of "that mom" that dabbles in amateur photography and just wants to set up the tripod + remote every now and then to snag a new family shot!  However!  Past experiences would prove that I'm notorious for pissing off all family members in the process of snagging said photo, AND the photos don't even turn out all that great anyway.....

...so when Paige opened up these sunflower sessions, I signed us up without hesitation!  It's been a hot minute since we've been in front of her lens, but it's always a guaranteed great time! ;) :) After showing up to the WRONG sunflower field [1 state and 54 minutes away from the real destination, holy stupid mistake on my part!!!] and pulling a few sunflowers out of Paige's booty, we cheesed real hard and smiled real big and 'da rest is historyyyy!  

Oh, and one more thing!  I've always loved this quote from Helen Keller, and I can't think of a better place to paste it than right hurr: 

********** 

"Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadow. It's what sunflowers do." 
**********


Thank you soooo much for working with us, friend! We love the way you capture our crazy, and you know dang well that I will treasure these photos forever! <3



1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.