Sunday, July 19, 2020

- Fun on the Fourth -

I came home from work on July 2 to find Brian + our girls + the neighbor boy blowing stuff up in the back yard...
...and at that very moment, I knew that COVID could NOT rain on any type of parade that Brian had lined up in regards to the 4th of July!  [I don't even know why I questioned it to begin with; last year, the guy started watching YouTube videos of firework shows during Christmas break in anticipation of his 2020 festivities.....soooo, I digress.]

HAPPY 4TH!!!
 

But *shout screamed* ...'cause baaaaby you're a FIIIIIREwork!  Rahhh, despite my husband's total over-the-top-ness, I really do love 4th of July and all the fun that comes along with it!  The holiday fell on a Saturday this year, so it was a jam-packed weekend full of food and fireworks and ALL THINGS AMERICA!  We kicked the holiday off on Friday night at a subdivision party! 
 One of these things is NOT like the others... ;) :)
Saturday was the annual family party, which was a BLAST!  Brian's parents always host a blow-out event at their house, but this year they scaled it back to just the immediate family due to COVID.  All of the cousins had such a great time together, and I really think this year was the best one yet! 
The girls really enjoyed watching Daddy's fireworks...
 ...and then giving him hugs and high fives after the show!  #nerdalert

Happy bert-dayyyy, 'Merica!!! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.