But ANYWAY, one full weekend of work + a few hours of finishing-up work the next weekend and...ummm what's that you just said, sir? You're ALL DONE??? YES! Ahhhhh, it just rully feels RULL GOOD to be back on track with the contractors who show up as scheduled and get down to business as soon as they arrive. And the work looks great! Thanks, guys! You 'da bomb diggity.

Then! Just hours again after the hanging crew finished, the mudding/taping crew swooped in. They put their noses down and got right to work, too, but HOLY bags of powdered donuts..... I think I spotted a new bag in each room each time I visited, so either someone is speeding towards diabetes or mayyyyybe a sugary snack is the secret to success? We will never ever know.

Alas, when you add a couple weeks of solid work with a little help from the mini mudding/taping evening crew...
...all the sudden, it's donezo!

Weeeee for D to the R to the Y... We have DRYWALL!





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.