Monday, July 1, 2019

- Cue the angel choirs.... -

.....spray foam insulation is DONE!!!

Not to throw down a dramatic vibe, but I do actually just need a minute to be a little bit of a drama queen here ...because coordinating this piddly portion of the house construction was Brian's biggest headache by  -  F A R  -  ...and anyone who knows the ins and outs of the situation can attest that having spray foam successfully executed and permanently behind our backs is a straight up MIRACLE!!!  Holy run on sentence woahhh, but I don't even curr 'cause I'm just SO happy for Brian to wash his hands of this messy messy mess forever and ever AMEN.

Shout it again for the people in back:  SPRAY FOAM IS FINISHED!

Empty promises --> followed by --> weeks of unanswered phone calls and no response to texts --> followed by --> no-shows here, there, and erry'where.......this is our problem no mo'!

Phew! 

#byefelicia
 
Alas, I won't waste my time droning on and on with the bad and ugly...

Enjoy the pics of the progress!!! :)
After the spray foam trailer was packed up and gone [ha..ha..haaaaa for the people who can pick up what I'm layin' down], Brian spent a few evenings stuffing this fiberglass insulation in every nook and cranny of the garage...
...and this sound-proof insulation around the bathrooms [can't imagine why we'd need that??!]...
...and voila!  

The house is ready for DRYWALL!

Woooooo!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.