Friday, December 1, 2017

- ...thankful...grateful...blessed... -

Extra extra THANKFUL this year for family and health and faith and memories friendship and love and tradition and ...the best is yet to come and I just can't even fathom all the undeserved blessings I've been given.  Thanksgiving is quite possibly my favorite holiday [even though I feel like I probably say that about every holiday]; but really! I love our laid back morning ritual: Black Friday ads and Starbucks and the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.  Excitement and caffeine and relaxation with my two favorite people in the entire world; can't beat it!!!
[FLASHBACK FRIDAY of a #thenandnow, because why not?]
At lunch time, we headed down to Brian's uncle's house...
...and then spent dinner at my aunt's house!
It was an amazing day jam-packed full of food and family and all things I want to always cherish and never take for granted! 

Happy Thanksgiving! #thankful #grateful #blessed




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.