Sunday, September 24, 2017

- Baby[#2]moon beach pixxx! -

I already said almost all there was to say about the baby[#2]moon right on ova' here...

...but there's still this. 

In my infamous style, I conned the masses into posing for some pics the night before leaving our first family beach vay-cay! I was a HOT MAMA [as in amped up and pizzzzzed and on the verge of biting Brian's head off] as we rolled into the beach with t-10 minutes until sunset...  "We have one chance and now it's ruined!" and blah blah blah...can't you just hear me now? But so very fortunately, ten minutes proved to be enough and we snagged some pics that I will treasure forever!!! <3


xoxoxox

So very lucky to love and "do life" with this little family God gave to me!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.