Sunday, June 26, 2016

- Love love loveeee in 'da air -

^^ What do I mean by that??

Oh yeah.

HAPPY WEDDING WEEKEND, BERT AND MEGHAN!!! 

Brian and I love you both so so much and were so honored to come witness slash be a part of your very special weekend! [Three BFF bachelorettes up, three BFF brides down! More pics to come!]  I've known since the day I met Bert on 15G that this day would happen eventually...just wasn't sure when! ;) :) 
The bridesmaids!
[This was our first weekend away from Baby Bear... Thank goodness for FaceTime!]
Wedding day festivities! 
The knot is officially tied!!! Mr. and Mrs.!!! Let's get this par-tayyy started! 
BFF for life...  Seriously, I know every petty detail of your lives... How have we only known each other for 9 years??? :-* :-*
Wedding 3 of 3 that we've captured this photo... #love #bffsandhusbands #happilyeverafter [Hopefully the photographer got a better one? lol]
Oh, hello, wedding of the century...

To the newlyweds: may you have a lifetime of love and happiness ...plus lots of little Baby B's!! 

xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.