...goodbye, May.
And did I hear that correctly?! ...It's already mid-June???
#$&#*@! The sun rises and sets and the beautiful spring-ish/summery days come and go and holy hell, I literally am paddling my hands and feet as fast as I can and sputtering water out of my mouth just to stay afloat. My habitual blogging hiatuses are getting longer and longer and ...in all honesty... I'm a little depressed that I can never totally "catch up" considering I basically use this blog as a family diary and want to archive all of our exciting [and not so exciting] daily activities. Journaling is not in my cards; so this is it, bay-bayyy. My memory thrives three notches below the subpar line and if it wasn't for this handy dandy little section of the world wide web where I occasionally face a blinking cursor, I would probably grow my child[ren-to-be] to adulthood with only remembering a handful of milestones along the way. #nothankyou #longlivethewww #mustblogon
And since this ^^ reality check occasionally reels slash guilts me back in to tediously documenting every second of our mundane, monotonous lives, well...here we are...
So! Let's just get down and dirty and do this thang in one massive, terribly boring post because ain't nobody got time to digest 27 posts of our nitty gritty life deets.
In April, we took Harper to her second Cardinals game! [First one right on ova' here.]
She mostly enjoyed tearing into the snack bag and devouring anything edible she could find; meanwhile, the Cards were shutting out the Brewers! *party emoji*
Two days after the baseball adventure came the St. Louis Super-super-super-crossss [AKA the one event Brian lives for]. He took Harper to the riders' autograph session the night before the big race and thought it was pretty cool that she was "ONE INCH FROM RYAN DUNGEY OMG!"
Daddy's just SWIMMING in glory, can't you tell?! ;)
Next came Cinco de Mayo .....which we don't usually celebrate [but we did last year!]. The Mexican restaurant by our house was packed to the gills -- shocker! -- so we waited outside on a bench at the restaurant next door.
And then just some random fotoz I couldn't dismiss:
Landscaping, anyone?
Next came Cinco de Mayo .....which we don't usually celebrate [but we did last year!]. The Mexican restaurant by our house was packed to the gills -- shocker! -- so we waited outside on a bench at the restaurant next door.
...which Harper LOVED! She is obsessed with being outside and she was just learning to walk. Dude was .all.over.the.place... Turned my head for three seconds and she and Daddy were already at the end of the sidewalk!
What's May without giving myself a little pat on the back and celebrating Nurse's Day?! ;) ...That's all I'll say about that.And then just some random fotoz I couldn't dismiss:
Landscaping, anyone?
Mothers and daughters and grandmothers and granddaughers! We truly are blessed with the best! Thanks, Grandma, for inviting us to your parish's Mother/Daughter Dinner! [Another big Mother's Day post right here!]
Pancake days: our favorite days!
...And Harper gets her first pigtails from Grandma Resa! Came home from work to this sweet sight. *tear* Who is this big girl??? Where is my baby?
Helping Daddy with his dirt bike! Girl loves her new-found mobility in this awesome walker!
Summer days, we're ready for you!!! Warm weather and stroller rides and playing in the yard with Mommy!











No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.