I've been working on transferring all our photos to an external hard drive, because now-a-days my MacBook won't even let me download any new photos off my iPhone or camera card. Most annoying pop-up message in the history of pop-up messages: "startup disk full"......... #imaginethat #firstworldproblemos #seriouslytho
So anyway, I'm going through all these old photos and I guess it's like a little trip down the lane of memories -- AKA a small blessing in disguise -- because I can hardly even remember Harper being a bebe and also! Even more of a shocker (!!!) -- our life before Harper. But then I ran across these, and ahhh. Perfection. Today: a cold, gloomy, thunderstormy Sunday when I'm so wholeheartedly craving a little sunshine and warmth and all the warm-fuzzies that go along with late spring/summertime. Come on yo; it's mid April and it should be warm every day by now! ...But for today...seeing these pics.....they did the trick! I can almost feel the warm sun and cool breeze!
Oooooo, googly heart eyed emojis for chunky cheeks and arm and wrist rolls and fat feet and and and annnnd! I adored her rolly polly stage! This was one of my favorite outfits of Harper's [a newborn gift from her Great Aunt Margy and Great Uncle Steve!], and I wanted Brian to take some pictures of her wearing it before she outgrew it. And looking back, I'm so happy to have this mini photo-shoot... Because in scrolling through my other photo rolls, most of the pics are of Harper and her Daddy; the only ones of her and Momma are scraggly selfies. You know..."the mom life"...an infant leaves no time for showers or make-up...so it was second nature for me to avoid a camera like the plague. :) But this moment? Captured forever. I already miss those little ankle rolls and the days when her headbands stayed on more than 0.4 seconds; I'll treasure these precious memories always!xoxox
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.