Saturday, January 2, 2016

- Fa-la-la-la-la...la-laaa-la-laaaaaa -

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!

Just kidding.

We may not've scored a White Christmas this year, but Ding Dong Merrily On High, this sure was a Holly Jolly Christmas and we'll be singing its praises for dayssss to come!!!

O Holy Night at Christmas Eve Mass! Harper got a "B-" for behavior during church [excessive squirming and shoe kicking + ingested a whole tub of graham cracker chunks to minimize squawking + pulled three sequins off her dress as I pretended to not notice but was internally screaming OH EM GEE What Child Is This? ????......though she stayed well above a "C" courtesy of no meltdowns and thankfully no pooping].  We even got to meet our new little friend Zella afterwards!  These two could be a dangerous combo in a few years [but right now, Do They Even Know It's Christmas?] ;)  Sort of sad that these are the only two pics I have of Harper in her Christmas dress... :( 
...but off with the dress and on with the party! O Come All Ye Faithful; it's time for the first round of family and food and fellowship and fun!
Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer?  No way; she's right here! Great Gram loves her little Santa Baby! 
Up at the crack of dawn because Christians Awake: it be time for breakfast and presents and more Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree! 
Oh snap, It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas up in hurrrr...  I think Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town! 
...Correction: Santa Claus has BEEN to town! Holy schnikes.
Merry, Merry Christmas Baby.
As Harper ripped open gift after gift after gift, Brian just stared down lovingly like, "All I Want For Christmas Is You!"  Ha...ha...ha...slow laugh...
Then Here We C[a]me A-Wassailing to Christmas #3...
Merry Christmas Darling! :)
MORE PRESENTS?!? Zomggg, joy joy joy joy Joy to the World!!!!!
Feels so great to always be Home For The Holidays! 
Good Christian Men Rejoice about whaaaat??? Oh, it's Christmas #4!
I Saw Three Ships..... Jay to the kay, I saw three hundred million gifts juuuust for me! :)
Daddy, Do You Hear What I Hear? That puppy sings!!!  And Mary, Did You Know that [aside from all the presents] we still do love and honor your little baby boy?! :) 
Harper be like, "I Wonder As I Wander.....could there possibly be any toys left at the North Pole?"
And then...after THREE jam-packed days of fun...

...finally a zonked out baby who gave her Mommy and Daddy a peaceful, Silent Night. :) 

This is definitely The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!  Hope ya'll remembered to Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.