Thursday, September 10, 2015

- Drinkin' my PSL down memory lane, yo! -

I was pulling into the Starbucks drive-thru earlier this afternoon [AKA --> the well deserved guilty pleasure that is upgrading from McCafe once in a blue moon...] and there was this giant sign stuck in the grass promoting the debut of their ever famous "PSL."

PSL.

Damn, it's even printed on cardboard signs as an acronym these days. [Or is it an abbreviation? Whatever.] So 21st century. Hashtag pee-ess-ell. Omg.

I teared up a little bit thinking of my first pumpkin spice latte LAST year...

...and then I teared up a little more in the realization that pumpkin spice lattes are a staple that screams "FALL!" and summer has basicalllllly come and gone in a flash.

What the whattttt?!

Goodbye, summer... *sniff sniff*

[Let it be known that I have always taken pride in being a NOT crier and/or NOT even a tiny bit emotional. Luckily, an ever-trusty $0.88 Wal-Mart pregnancy test left me happily assured that these hormone rages are not the result of a brewing baby #2 (!!!); maybe breastfeeding is still to blame or maybe motherhood has made me a sentimental softie.....]

Feeling a little "memory lane"-ish now as a result of all dat.  My summer blogging efforts were shotty at best, but no time to revel in the bad and ugly.....so! Some favorite highlights of:

June!
-- Cousins, cousins, all around! We had fun spending time with Laura, Anna, and Eden when they were home for a couple weeks! 
-- Harper knows she's allllll the rave when she visits Momma's work friends! These nurses act like they don't already spend all day taking care of babies or something.....! ;) 
-- Book reading and snuggles with Great Grandma and Great Grandpa!

July!
-- Our Friday night frequent: Bobby's!  
-- Annnnd Bear found her tongue this month... 

August!
-- I'll soak up these snuggles forever and ever. :-*
-- Annie's date with Grandma and Grandpa! [BTW -- I do force my child to eat other things besides ice cream...every once in a while at least.]
-- First time in the pool! Water was a little too cold! :\

And helloooo, September...!   *tear choke gag wtf noooo*  

-- Baby Bear's SIX MONTH well-child visit was today... Our big, big girl!!!
But more on ^^ that coming after she's officially six months.........this weekend... :|

Oh, what's that wailing I hear?  ...Annnnd just.like.that naptime's a goner.  Off to snuggle my fussy post-shots, sore-legged babe!

-xoxo-



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.