Monday, January 13, 2014

- B&A: Hallway Closet -

Project: Goodbye House, Hello Home!
~ Hallway Closet ~


~~~~~



A few details I love: 
  • Having extra space.  Finally.  As soon as these shelves were up, I moved all the towels off the storage shelves in our master closet. Whilst stocking, I realized I have an inexcusable towel-buying and shampoo-hoarding problem.  Wow.  ...Only two people live here and we don't even shower that much... [But Beauty Brands annual liter sale. Who can pass up that kind of investment?! Also, the pink and orange towels are from college and should probably be in the trash, but I'm a stage-4 clinger.]
  • Wood shelves.  I have to admit, I wanted this extra storage space so badly that I was basically begging Brian to put the flimsy white wire racks back up. ...But he had a better idea in mind...as always... So I sat around like a patient little minion and I suppppose now it was worth the wait. :) 


Posting the progress:



Goodbye house, hello home!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.