Tuesday, October 22, 2024

- HELLO -

...FROM THE OTHER SIDE!!!

It's been a pretty boiling hot minute since I've shown face here, and there's so much to catch up on! Blogger's stats show I've made a grand total of *6* posts in 2024 [which is only slightly lagging from my 50 in 2023...64 in 2022...and drumroll...178 all the way back in 2013!]. Truth be told, blogging used to be my "release" from the hustle and bustle life; it was a quiet place where I could just retreat to alone during the kids' nap times and spill thoughts and document memories to look back on and treasure for YEARS to come! And believe me: I LOVE looking back on old posts and pics!

As of late, life as a wife ...and mom of 3 [kids that no longer nap] ...and dog mom of 1 ...and small business owner [!!] has taken a little toll on my "free time" that used to be spent blogging. But! I'm here today, ready to [re]start somewhere...

So, ahem! Rewinding to recap some amazing 2024 life events...................

Lesssgo!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.