Sunday, March 3, 2024

- Father/Daugher Dance 2024 -

 If DIY wrist corsages and a matching boutonniere with all the flowers and all the heart ribbons and all the glitter does not scream, "DADDY DAUGHTER DATE NIGHT".........what does?! ;) :)

 

After an AMAZING time at their inaugural Father/Daughter Dance last year, the girls were full of excitement for a repeat event and had the best time getting ready for another fun night out with their daddy!


To be 1000% honest, I am not sure which of these 3 was most proud to take their date[s] to the dance! Lucky girls and lucky dad!!!

After they left, Juli and I had a date with some other moms/sons/smaller kiddos who didn't make the cut for the dance... ;) :) ...and a GREAT TIME was had by all!


Before long, the crew was home with flowers and cards and sugar highs and photo booth printouts and most importantly, so many fond memories!  I love these special times!

<3 <3 <3

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.