I had no idea when I married into this family ~10 years ago that the 4th of July holiday would be basically equivalent to the excitement and chaos of Christmas...
...but here we are a decade in, and I'm finally settling into the fact that it's a perfectly normal sighting for me to find my husband on the couch in November/December, watching YouTube videos of other people's firework shows so as to begin planning improvements for his backyard party/firework show the following July. Annnnnnd I digress.
On the eve of the hallowed family party, we were invited to the neighbors' new lake house to kick off the holiday weekend celebrations!
And then... THE BIG DAY FINALLY ARRIVED! #familyfunforeveryone
Super J enjoyed her first 4th but thankfully drifted off to sleep in Grammy's arms inside before the fireworks began!





















No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.