...it's BACK TO SCHOOL we go! Harper is looking so forward to 1st grade [!!]; and after being out of daycare since March 2020, Scarlett is quite excited to "get back to 'cool" and make some new friends at Pre-K!
And so! School supply shopping for all!
And art shirt crafting for all!
And back to school nights for all! We enjoyed touring Harper's classroom, helping her unload her supplies into her very own desk [which was her first time for an individual desk since kindergarten used tables], and meeting her teacher. This classroom looks sooo fun; can I go back to school, too?!
^^ May or may not've teared up when I read this note from Harper's teacher and saw the excitement on her face as she spread the confetti under her pillow [and was so kind to share some of it with Scarlett, too!]. The love that the teachers, faculty, and staff at STB have for the kids is overwhelming to me; I know that during the school days/in my absence, they love and cherish and honor my kids the same way I would. This means the world, and I am soooo happy to be a part of this Bluejay family! [End sappy mom-monologue; I blame the pregnancy hormones!]
A few days later was the long-awaited FIRST DAY. Harper woke up bright-eyed and bushy-tailed and was ready to reunite with all of her old friends and tackle a brand new year.
Go, Harper, go!!! :)
Pre-K classes started up a week later than "the big school" did, but Scarlett marched right into her back to school night and was excited to put all her supplies in the tubs and meet her teacher as well!
Annnnd a few days later was Scarlett's FIRST DAY!
Go, Scarlett, go!!! :)
So proud of these beautiful sisters as they embark on a new school year! May your little minds be like a sponge; we pray that your eyes and ears and hearts will be open to learning tons! FLY HIGH, little Bluejays! <3



















No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.