I knew I was marrying into a pretty cool family the day I said, "I DO!" But now that my kids are getting a little bit older and really able to play and "do stuff" with the older cousins, I'm LOVING watching them have the time of their lives at all the fun events that Brian's family plans and pulls together!
From a hamburger cook-off in July...
...to having cousins over on a random evening in August...

...this family really knows how to have some fun!!! Some of my fondest memories as a child involved being at my grandparents' houses with all my cousins, and I am so thrilled that my kids get to have a similar family experience! Nothing beats it, that's for sure. Before the last get-together, Harper asked me to help her make bracelets for her cousins; she was so excited to hand them out and for everyone to have matching beaded jewelry. To top off a fall full of fun, we celebrated a very special birthday a couple weekends ago! HBD, Grammy Ann. Cheers to many more!
Looking forward for all the family FUN that is to come! :)))









No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.