Sunday, May 17, 2020

- Quilling Through Quarantine -

I've always loved the paper flowers that I've seen other crafty peeps making, and I finally sat down last month and taught myself how to make them!  They are SO fun and so easy [if you have a Cricut at your disposal, that is], and the kids were even able to help me put together the Mother's Day gifts this year for Grammy Resa and Grammy Ann. <3  Paper art quilling for the win!
^^ We loved the Mother's Day shadow boxes so much that we decided to just keep going with gifts for Teacher Appreciation Day, too!  Harper picked out all the flower colors for her teachers' boxes and actually did about 75% of the quilling herself. 
As we were driving to Ms. Leah's house that morning, I said, "I hope Ms. Leah likes what we made for her!" to which Harper immediately replied, "She will like it, I already know.  She always loves everything I make her in class." :)



Cheers to mothers and teachers -- AKA a handful of people we love so much and could never get through life without!  We hope you special ladies enjoy looking at your flower boxes for years to come! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.