The kids had an absolute blast tearing up the dance floor [and unless my mom-memory fails me, I believe this was their first wedding], and Brian and I had a great time catching up with family and friends from near and far.
Sunday, March 10, 2019
- They tied 'da knot! -
Nothing better than food and fellowship and A FANTASTIC FAMILY WEDDING! Congratulations to John and Kata -- you tied the knot! You are a stunning couple!
The kids had an absolute blast tearing up the dance floor [and unless my mom-memory fails me, I believe this was their first wedding], and Brian and I had a great time catching up with family and friends from near and far.
To the new Mr. and Mrs.: thank you for allowing us to witness your love and share in your special day! May you share a lifetime of happiness together!!! :)
The kids had an absolute blast tearing up the dance floor [and unless my mom-memory fails me, I believe this was their first wedding], and Brian and I had a great time catching up with family and friends from near and far.
Labels:
fam-a-lee,
firsts,
saying "I DO!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.