Wednesday, November 28, 2018

- Happy anniiiii, BRO! -

Dear Brian..... 

*sappy post commences* 

I'm sitting here staring at a blinking cursor wondering how the heck I can sum up SIX YEARS of wedded bliss in a few words ;) :), but here goes a little sub-par stab at it just for sh*ts and giggles.  First thangsss first: can we just talk about how unbelievably lucky you are that I was standing on the side of the road way back when and wanted to hitch a ride with you [a stranger]?! I mean...that is divine intervention if I've ever seen it; tickle me lucky that God so queerly led me to such a perfect partner!  I literalllllly love the life we've made!  If anyone hangs around our family for more than three minutes, it must be so obvious to them that you have embraced husband-hood and fatherhood like a champ. Day in and day out, you are so selfless and patient and gracious and fun and spontaneous.  I was thinking the other day that you are pretty much the entire head and heart of the family, and it's true; all I do is put the lipstick on us and make us look good!  I think I need to up my game this year after Harper has announced [several times to several different people!] that she's gonna marry her DADDY! :P

Thanks for sitting through my unity candle traditions x 6 years [and going strong]...
...and then taking me out for a nice KID-FREE dinna, even if it is only happens once per year [lolz].
You love us and lead us so well; thank you for being you! When we count our blessings, we [of courseeee] count you twice!

Love you!!!
xoxox,
B


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.