Sunday, November 12, 2017

- WOOD you believe it?! -

...We made it FIVE YEARS! 

Yep, this weekend marks 1,825 days...43,800 hours...and an un-countable amount of seconds from the day way back yesteryear when we said, "I do!"  I don't even think we knew what, "I do," really meant back then; but with each day that has passed, we've embraced the joys and tackled the challenges. ...And we've done it together and come out even stronger, so I think that's actually what, "I do!" is all about! 

Our special day fell on a Friday this year, so we celebrated that evening with a nice [adult-only] dinner at Popeyes Chophouse! Yummmmmm.  The next morning was the annual unity candle lighting...
...and that night was dinner with Fr. Meconi -- the one that helped us tie the knot and officially wrapped us up in this beautiful mess!  We love you, Fr. M!!! ...SO much that we resurrected the selfie stick for your visit! :)
Wood, wood everywhere!

Harper [sort of grudgingly] agreed to take these pics in my wedding dress so we could make Brian's gift:
...and they're just plastered allll over 'dis blog, because howwwww could I choose just one?????

[Thanks, Grammy Resa for all your behind-the-scenes work!!! Lol!]
I/we love this sweet little lady so much and will cherish these photos forever!!! 

And finally...

To Brian: I love the life we've made together, especially the beautiful little soul[s] God is trusting us with!!! I never could've imagined this life we live today when you first put a ring on it... And the best is yet to come! You are the best husband and baby daddy; we are so very lucky to call you ours!!!  

Five years down and forever to go...  And every day, I still "do!" :-* 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.