Sunday, October 16, 2016

- Forgotten things x a million... -

There is some kind of off-road motorcycle race going on in Brian's hometown today; not sure exactly what all the hype is about [exhaust and dirt clods and repetitive loud "braaaaps" aren't my cups of tea, but! ...to each their own...]. ...And not surprisingly, Brian was up at the crack of dawn heel-clicking around the house and throwing together a loaded diaper bag in anxious anticipation to take his little buddy to the race.  I was hesitant at first. Would Harper have fun there? Would there be anything for her to do? Would the motorcycle exhaust be too fume-y?  But THEN, I quickly and easily obliged to his plan after considering the pure bliss that FIVE HOWAS of alone time would be...

So I slathered up my little bear in sunscreen [why is it 88 degrees in October?]...

...packed the duo a lunch box...

...sweetly stood in the driveway to wave them off...

...threw in a load of laundry...

...grabbed my computer...

...and bolted for the car.

Hellooooo, Momma's day out!!!

Hello, coveted personal time!

Hello, Teaspoons Cafe!  [I actually didn't discover this hidden treasure until today; and bee tee dubs, the turtle latte and chicken/bacon/avacado lunch wrap were nothing to complain about... ;)]

Anyway! The whole point of this post: I've been getting really annoyed lately when trying to muddle through the scads and scads of folders in my iPhoto. I got an external hard drive a while ago to transfer photos onto so I could wipe them off my computer, so that daunting task became today's project.

Goodbye, 2,675 photos...

And, of courseeee, here are a few million "forgotten things" from wayyyyy back in the spring/summer; memories that thought for a hot minute they may escape the blog... Muahaha.

In the words of Harper Bear: 

-- I'm the cutest laundry helper there ever was!
-- Weeeee, thank goodness I'm still an only child!!! #tamponsfordays
-- ^^ Waiting outside for my little cousin Emma Kate to come play.....and here she is!!!
-- I was under the weather for a couple days this week, but my pitiful little face got me lots of momma's snuggles...
-- ...but then I was on the mend right away. And THEN I found my belly button!!!
-- Hello, spring! We like you.
-- My momma put on clothes sans slobber/spit-up and went out for happy hour! *party emoji*
-- Uncle Garett, can I help!?
-- Memorial Day shopping with Mommy and Daddy!
-- Reading with Papa...
-- LEMME OPEN THIS BOX OF TEDDY GRAHAMS RIGHT NOW OR I WILL THROW A TANTRUM IN THE GROCERY STORY AND EMBARRASS YOU, MOMMY!...

-- Always a lady!
-- Nap who? No thanks.
-- Should we get cinnamon swirl or blueberry? Eh, let's get both. #carbs
-- Helping Daddy sweep the garage after Mass + painting beautiful pictures make for a perfect Sunday!

-- What came in the mail today?!
-- Just a girl and her BFF!
-- Are these grapes or eggplants? I can't remember...

-- Grammy's girl. <3
-- WHY DEESE ANIMALZ SO FIESTY?
--  A b-e-a-uuuutiful day for the park!
 
And now I'm takin' back the mic to say: truest of true apologies that this post is ALL OVER THE PLACE with seasons and pictures and everything else.....

.....but so is my brain, so consider it fair game. #momlife

I'm a poet and I didn't know it.

[Or maybe I did.]

Harper and I say, "Bye now!"




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.