Sunday, September 4, 2016

- Happy Fall, Y'all! -

It's fo' rizzle:  fall is here in full swanggg! I thought maybe I just had a wild hair up my @$$ yesterday and would wake up today ready to enjoy warm sunshiney summer again, but nope!  Up at the crack of dawn plucking the half-dead petunias out of the landscaping [are mums on sale yet?], scouring the basement for fall decorations, and passive-aggressively setting the ole' scarecrow in the garage for dear husband to brush the spiderwebs off of and stake down in 'da dirt.  What's that I hear? The high today is only 80 degrees with 45% humidity??! That's what I'm talkin' about.

To put some ice cream on top of the warm apple crisp: Brian and Harper went to Schnucks this morning to get some groceries for a couple Labor Day BBQs we're going to and came home with a 6-pack of Schlafly Pumpkin Ale and oh boy! That just sealed the deal. 

Goodbye, summer. HELLO, FALL!

This is sooo me right now: 



...Now if only we could drop that 80 degree + 45% humidity to like 60 + 0...

But while I'm waiting for ^^ all 'dat to go down, I went ahead and made a 2016 fall family bucket list: 

...and you better believe we'll be checking these off regularly and proudly in the next few months to come! Stayyyy tuned!

#fallbucketlist2016  #happyfallyall  #:):):)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.