Sunday, July 31, 2016

- Sunday Funday -

Hashtag: summertime! Hashtag: funs and faves! Hashtag: water bebe! Ever since the day Grayson invited Harper to his water table/sprinkler party back in June, she has been obsessed with splishing and splashing in any collection of water she sets her eyes on [minus the toilet; so very lucky am I that she hasn't discovered that bowl of water yet!]. We finally decided to buy her her own water table about a month ago and haven't regretted the decision one time! This table and the toys that come with it [plus a few other small random Tupperware tubs from my kitchen] have provided so many hours of entertainment... I love watching my little munchkin play and learn and grow -- and have a ton of fun while doing so.

Check our our day so far today! Hashtag: Sunday Funday!

PS - I linked the table up at the top so you can buy your little minions one, too! And the best part? ...It's still on sale right now at Wal-Mart! ;) 

Happy Sunday!

xoxox :-* 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.