Saturday, February 13, 2016

- Baby's FIRST snow day! -

#throwbackthursday on a Saturday be like: hello, VERY large 35w6d pregnant whale-woman...
But now, hey-o, Harper's very first snow day: January 21, 2016! [I'm only like 3.5 weeks late with this post, nbd.]  It has been a very mild winter precipitation-wise, so I'm thrilled we finally got a little dusting for the Bear to play in. And it's sooo crazy to think that on the "baby's first snow day" in 2015, we still didn't know she was a "she!" So much has changed in one short year, and I literally cannot even remember what our lives were like before this beautiful little blessing became a very loved and adored being of our family! Hearts hearts heartsssss all around. <3 

[Thanks to Grandma Resa for the pics!]
Inappropriate side note that I decided is juuuust appropriate enough to discuss:  my brother [a new native of Colorado but also an expert of street slang and all things Urban Dictionary] recently enlightened me of what a "snow bunny" is as he was instructing me to stop sending text messages to the extent of: "ISN'T HARPER THE CUTEST SNOW BUNNY THERE EVER WAS?!?!?"  ...Just do one quick little Google Image search of "snow bunny" and you'll get the hint. :O

...Snow bunny or not, she's damn cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.