Monday, May 11, 2015

- Sh-nuggle Seshesss -

Some sweet lady at church yesterday was like, "Every time I see you guys at Mass, you always look so rested!" 

And I just laughed.  

But then I realized we probably look that way because.......we ARE well rested!  

[I mean, "well rested" considering the circumstances...]

"Sleeping" + "newborn" should never be in the same sentence, right?!  Nopeeee, that's not quite the case in this house.  Brian and I love cuddling our babe alllllmost as much as we love[d] naps, so this whole "sleep" thing hasn't been as big of a deal as I originally imagined/dreaded it would be.

Documented for Harper's future viewing pleasure are some of our fave cuddle seshes to date:
Oh.  She almost always eats breakfast around 6am, and I'm in a no-good very-bad habit of letting her into our bed every morning when she's finished... [Bed rules go out the window when yo' mama ain't a morning person!] She always starts out in daddy's empty spot and allllllways wakes up in my armpit... Funny how that happens, huh? 
 

SOMEtimes it's just one of those days when all we have time to do is eat, snuggle, sleep, and repeat...

#lazyladies  ...but...  #noshameinourgame  ...because...  #welovetocuddle

And besides, Brian and I are both are soaking up Harper's sweet shnuggles before she realizes how embarrassing we are and won't be caught dead anywhere near her dorky parents... ;) 

Dear teenage Harper: please refer to this post to always remember how perfect and sweet you are! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.