Long story short: Brian's cousin Aria was takin' his bride to the chapel, and that chapel was in New York. We cleverly made a weeklong roadtrip out of the vows: part I was a stop in Cleveland to visit my long lost college BFF/bridesmaid Meghan and part II was exploring New York [Niagara Falls and wedding festivities!].
So...
First things first...
Clips of Cleveland!
Brian: "I heard short shorts were the new fad for guys this year!"... No, baby.
Made it to the city!!! Reunited over one of our favorite pasttimes... ;) Tequila all around!
[Cross me before this cup goes down and die.]

Edgewater Park selfies:
...And ice cream for the masses at some famous creamery place that I forgot the name of...
Oh, and somehow [???!?] there are no pictures of our dinner out with Meghan's arm candy, Bert, buuut he's a huge sports fanatic and he and Brian were chit-chatting everything baseball annnnd rest assured we will be back to Cleveland sometime to hit up a game at Progressive Field! ...Go Cards!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.