I love being a big girl and having a degree and career and husband and house and lots of other big girl things...
...BUT...[confession]...I occasionally regularly throw pity-parties and go into mild depressions over the fact that I don't live next door to all my besties anymore. *tear* *sad face* *feel bad for me*
College was so perfect in the fact that any friend I ever wanted to see anywhere on campus was less than a ten minute walk away. And my best best friends literally lived across the hallway or sidewalk and were never ever anywhere out of shouting distance. But college was college and all good things must come to an end................
...So here we are in 2013 and my two best friends from SLU live in Detroit and Cleveland. The last time we saw each other was at my wedding, so we decided it was time to throw together a little roadtrip. Chicago for a weekend. Boom. Because now we're old and sophisticated and we can do random sh*t like that.
REUNITED...and it feels so good! :)
Margs. My favorite!
Typical touristas...
Met up with some friends!
And then the most exciting part: WEDDING DRESS SHOPPING AT MACY'S BRIDAL SALON ON MAIN STREET!!! :) We are so so excited for our little bride-to-be!!!
Work it, sister!!!
Last day... Saying goodbye... Never fun...
But actually, it's not "goodbye"...
...Just "see ya soon!"
Next reunion: the big wedding in April!!!
Already stoked.
Xoxo!






No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.