Sunday, July 21, 2013

- Pat's Birthday -

Sum-It-Up Sunday

Woke up one morning to this little event invite from Laura...

*****
Shhhh!!!!  My Mother is turning 60 on July 21st!!! She is always doing something kind for me and my family so wanted to help return the favor and help celebrate her 60th birthday uniquely!!!

Mom has prescription Reading glasses but seems like she sooo often uses the phrases.....
-Where are my Glasses?
-I Cant See, I need my Glasses
-I Can't tell what that is, I need my Glasses on
-I don't remember where I laid my glasses
-Laura, I left my glasses at your house (or at her own house)

Now she isn't forgetful all the time...but her glasses are usually a conversation piece at some point in a visit

When my nephew Kyle was about 2yrs old he pretended he was my mom and said "I can't see, I need my glasses!" So you know she says it often if a kiddo picks up on it!!!!

So Where is this all going.......

Let's SHOWER PAT WITH READING GLASSES!!!!

I've seen them before at the $1 bin at Target, I'm sure they're at the Dollar Tree, Deals....places for Cheap!

Let's see if we can get her a nice supply....and just a funny/fun way to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY (now put on your glasses!)

Pat turns 60 Sunday, July 21.....Let's Shower her with the Love of Vision!!!
*****

So what to do? Shower Pat with the love of vision, obvi. :) 


Happy happy birthday, Auntie Pat! Hope you had a wonderful day! We love you! :)


Other week highlights: 

-- Brian traveled to Green Bay for work...

-- ...and then came home and left the next day for Boston...

-- ...and came home to get clean laundry from his awesome wife and re-pack for San Diego! 

-- I was a single mouse just having the time of my life with the cat out of town! ;) Enjoyed an entire day with Alicia, had lunch with my Grandma and Grandpa, spent half of another day internet stalking and blogging at Starbucks, met up with Kevin, emceed the Miss Litchfield pageant, the list goes on and on. Ah! A day in the life...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.