Sum-It-Up Sunday
At first, I thought the best part about getting married was having this awesome, sweet, super sexy guy and being able to call him my best friend and partner for life for-ev-er.
...But then I thought again and realized the best part about getting married was rediscovering the wedding gifts six months later.
Bah, just kidding.
But for real.
It's super sweet.
When we got married last November and Brian moved into my one-bedroom apartment, we had no space for 95% of our new dishes and awesome kitchen stuff. [The apartment really had no space for his clothes and shoes and unnecessary "man things" either, but after a month of living together I finally sacrificed an entire closet. #marriage #sharing]
The day after our countertops were installed, we made a beeline to my parents' basement to pick up the wedding gifts. Honestly, I had forgotten half of them were even there... Re-opening all the boxes and unpacking all the dishes was like Christmas in July and wedding #2 in May!!!
THIS IS SO GREAT!
No...Happy Wedding Day...
I mean...HAPPY HOUSEWARMING to us!!! :)
Other week highlights:
-- Happy Memorial Day! We celebrated the holiday at Lake Lou on my Uncle Matt's new boat!
-- Brian golfed in the Litchfield 3-man while my mom and Colleen and I saw Anything Goes at The Fox. Colleen cooked an awesome lunch at her apartment before the show. It was so fun getting to catch up with her! I totally miss being her roommate! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.