Well, I'm another year older and another year wiser! ;)
First birthday as a married chick and also the first birthday I haven't gotten depressed about an oncoming mid-life crisis! ;) Haha just kidding.
Who throws a birthday party at midnight? Only the BEST co-workers! I came out of my patient's room at 12:03 to a huge spread of food and a big cluster of nurses cheering. ...Only at Mercy... I love these girls! Oh, and I even got to ride the cleaning scooter with Sean. #birthdayprivileges
After I woke up from work, Brian took me out for dinner [it felt weird that it was STILL my real birthday!?]. This guy really knows how to wine and dine his wife! I'm treated like a queen every day, but especially today!
Wine, chocolates, and flowers... Boom.
We went to Gian-Tony's on The Hill and were seated and served by our friend Dionna! Thanks for everything, D! You are great!
If you can believe it, the birthday festivities continued for a third night! My parents came to St. Louis to take us out for dinner. No meat is allowed on Fridays during Lent, so we enjoyed some delicious alternatives at PW Pizza.
Can it be my birthday again next month? :)
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." -Abraham Lincoln




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.