Sunday, February 17, 2013

- Now what? -

After we claimed the keys and stood in the front yard to take our first picture as new homeowners, we looked at each other blankly and blurted out, "Now what?!" [Actually, *I* said that; Brian has had the plan of action ready for weeks!]



But seriously, what do we do and where do we go from here??!  With lots of brainstorming from my awesome hubby and lots of help from our awesome families, we are planning to flip and fix up the entire inside of the house.  

Oh em geeee.

#biggestprojectever

#atruetestofmarriage

#holyshizaherewego


Check out the raw footage! 


-LIVING ROOM-

-KITCHEN-

-MASTER BEDROOM-

-MASTER BATHROOM-


-MASTER CLOSET-

-LAUNDRY ROOM- 
[Seriously SO STOKED about this room! I am counting down to the day when I will never have to tote 5 loads of laundry down 3 flights of stairs to a bunch of junky coin-operated machines. Dear apartment living: I am so over you! Now to hurry and fix up this utility room...] 

-GUEST BEDROOM #1- 

-GUEST BEDROOM #2-

-GUEST BATHROOM- 

-STAIRS-

-BASEMENT-







This house better get ready for the biggest makeover it's ever seen! ;) 

Here we go! 

Goodbye house, hello home! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.