Monday, January 21, 2013

- MICFQ 2013 -

There's nothing I love more than getting all dolled up to reunite with some fabulous fair queen friends! Small groups of us manage to get together here and there throughout the year, but the big homecoming comes at the annual Miss Illinois County Fair Queen Pageant every January! I love these 2010 beauties so much; I love catching up with them and staying in tune with their ever-exciting lives even more! 

Forever fabulous! Clinton, Marion, Montgomery, Edgar, Effingham, Iroquois, Champaign, Rock Island, Marion, Macon, Vermillion, and Union: the best of the best! [Lots of people missing... We know you were there in love and spirit!]

Love these two to pieces! 


More important than catching up with past fair queens is cheering on our CURRENT fair queen. Sunny, you rocked that stage and made all of us so proud! Montgomery County grows some pretty great chicks! ;) This picture is of our director Missy with Mont. Co. fair queens from '08, '10, '09, '12, '11, and '??. [Brandi was the fair queen the same year Sunny was the Little Miss!]

Is it sad that I'm already counting down for next year's state pageant?! :( See you in a year, glamour girls!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.